We are Learning to Live out our Faith no matter where we are.
At Plymouth Church Youth Ministry (PCYM), we teach teenagers how the Bible addresses real-world situations. We aim to help the youth learn how to look to God for answers and how to defend their faith. The goal of these lessons is to develop within them an ability to share their faith as well as a recognition of how their behavior is a part of their testimony to the world.
Sunday Morning Small Group at 9:30 a.m.
- Currently studying King David.
- Sunday morning curriculum typically follows a Book of the Bible or Character study.
Wednesday Nights from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Social hour in the Family Life Center starts at 6:0 p.m.
- Games, Music, and lesson begin in the youth room at 7:00 pm
- We typically study a Biblical theme and are currently using the study Unashamed from Right Now Media, which has six lessons